Search The Web

Thursday, November 18, 2010

WEBQUEST

Today and part of last week, we started creating a webquest.  This is an online activity created by the teacher that students can do an assignment with.  I am currently in the process of creating it so I will publish it when I finish.

Today, December 7th, I finished my Webquest.  It is about shapes and their properties.
Here is a link to the assignment.
WEBQUEST

A webquest is a good idea for online teaching.  It would be great if the students had time off for weather issues.  The teaching standard this goes with  is 4a.

"advocate, model, and teach safe, legal, and ethical use of digital information and technology, including respect for copyright, intellectual property, and the appropriate documentation of sources."

Using google can allow you to give credit for whatever you used in your webquest.  I like it because google also has a general layout and it is easy to fill in what you need.  A webquest can help the students follow directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment