Search The Web

Thursday, September 2, 2010

SNIPPING TOOL

                                                                                                          
Today we learned about an amazing thing called the snipping tool. I snipped this picture of the awesome Statue of Liberty.

For the Technology Teaching Standards, this can fall under 2C.  This tool can allow a student to think outside of the standard copying and pasting.  With this I am able to copy anything, even if the site doesn't allow.  Also I am not limited to pictures or a whole paragraph of text.  I can copy a picture with text or just a half of a sentence.  Also with this piece of technology,. I can annotate the picture, which means I can mark it us.  As shown below. I added the smiley face beside the torch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment