Search The Web

Thursday, September 30, 2010

EXCEL ASSIGNMENT

Today was a challenging assignment.  I had to create an excel document based upon scores given for different classifications of students.  Here is a link to my published document, which I used google documents to help publish.  DOCUMENT  I also concluded, using the ttest, there is no significance between the highest score and other scores among different classifications.  The downfall I may have experienced is when using the ttest and using it correctly. Excel can be very beneficial to math students to help them determine formulas and seeing how different formulas work.  Also I made a chart displaying the average scores among the different classifications.
This assignment was at test, I feel.  We also had to format texts and charts.  I feel I did ok on this, but I may need a little more work on this type of stuff.

This activity goes with teaching standard 3B.-collaborate with students, peers, parents, and community members using digital tools and resources to support student success and innovation-
Excel is a program that can help students with many different skills.  Formulas, Organizations, Charting, and Graphing are just some of the ideas behind using Excel.  Teachers can use Excel to help give the students more knowledge about those ideas and can allow the students to better the chances of success because the students are able to have a better understanding of those key concepts that they can use basically with whatever they pursue. 

1 comment:

  1. We're sorry, ricpierce@gmail.com does not have permission to access this spreadsheet.

    ReplyDelete